Nowadays, a lot of us only use our TVs as displays for a streaming stick, like a Fire TV Stick, Roku, or Apple TV. Unfortunately, the remotes for these devices don’t usually have buttons to control the functions on your TV, like turning it off and on, controlling the volume, and switching inputs. This means you normally have to juggle your streaming player remote and your TV remote, just to watch something. But no longer!
The Sideclick is an innovative solution for this issue. The inexpensive attachment clicks into place onto a streaming stick remote, and adds buttons for standard TV functions, or you can program them to control any device with an IR receiver, such as a soundbar or surround sound system! Furthermore, they offer several models; for Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, and more!
Sideclick Remote Features:
- Each model fits multiple versions of the remote
- For example, the Fire TV model fits remotes for the Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Basic, and Alexa Voice Remote
- Programmable: You can easily program buttons on the Sideclick to control multiple devices at the same time.
- For example, use one button to turn your TV on and off, and another to turn your sound system on and off.
- Uses standard AAA batteries (2x included)
- Patented clip-on design makes for easy attachment
- Highly rated!
|Fire TV||Roku||Apple TV|
|Amazon: Link||Amazon: Link||Amazon: Link|
|Amazon: Link||Amazon: Link|