You might be wondering why I would recommend buying a sleep sound machine, when there are so many smartphone apps out there that offer similar features. However, as much as I like technology, there are some clear benefits to having a dedicated machine for sleep noise generation rather than using your phone; primarily that your phone is a huge distraction when you are trying to fall asleep, and the less you are using it before trying to sleep, the better. Having a dedicated sleep machine like this Vanzon model, means that you can even leave your phone in a different room, or at least put it completely on silent mode, which is not something you could do if you are using a sleep noise app on your phone.
Vanzon White Noise Machine Features:
- Easy to use: Intuitive, dedicated buttons to control the machine. No complicated applications, settings, or subscriptions necessary.
- Built-in speaker AND headphone jack: Almost all noise machines come with a built-in speaker, but the Vanzon is one of the few models I have seen that also has a 3.5mm headphone jack!
- Huge variety of sounds: The Vanzon HFD-W03 comes with huge variety of different soothing sounds
- 7 white noise sounds
- 11 fan sounds
- 18 environment sounds, like birds, the ocean, stream, and thunder
- Portable: This sound machine is compact, and can be powered via AC adapter or USB!
- Memory function: This is really neat; the machine remembers all your settings from the last time you used it (volume level, selected noise, timer) and automatically keeps them the next time you use the machine.
- Built-in Auto-off Timer: The unit can automatically turn off after 30, 60, or 90 minutes, or can be left on the entire night!
If the Vanzon HFD-W03 doesn’t look like the right pick for you, there are a bunch of different models available on Amazon: