When you have a full-time desk job, especially one that requires you to sit all day, finding the time and energy to fit physical activity into your schedule can be a real challenge. The lack of physical activity can also lead to a viscous cycle; your brain feels sluggish from being sedentary, and then you don’t have enough energy to exercise once your shift is over. Even if you are working from home, you might still find yourself falling into this trap, and looking for a way out.
An under-desk elliptical, like the Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E3872, is a great solution to this problem. With a sleek minimal design, it fits easily under your work desk, and thanks to its whisper quiet mechanisms, is incredibly discreet and unlikely to gather attention.
Under-Desk Elliptical Features:
- Discreet: Small, compact, quiet, and unobtrusive
- Adjustable: Work out as hard or as easy as you want; you can choose between different resistance levels
- Monitoring: Keep track of your calories, distance, and more, with the built-in digital tracker
- Portable: Easily carry the elliptical from room to room, or between work and home.
- Multiple uses: Aside from using as an under-desk elliptical, you could also use this while watching TV on the couch, reading a book, or pretty much anywhere you like to sit