About the Anker Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Mouse:
The average adult in the US spends 8+ hours in front of a screen each day, but one aspect that is often left out of the statistic is how much of that time is spent using a mouse or trackpad and how that impacts wrist health and comfort. Although this vertical mouse may look funny, the vertical design is actually more ergonomic than a standard mouse, and is designed to minimize the discomfort and damage to the wrist and hand that often accompanies prolonged usage of a computer mouse or trackpad. The Anker Wireless Vertical Mouse also has extra features, like high resolution tracking (up to 1600 DPI) for more sensitive input and a built in USB receiver slot for storing the dongle when taking the mouse on the go.
Anker Vertical Mouse Features:
- Ergonomic Design: Feels better and minimizes harm to your wrist
- Improved tracking and precision input: Up to 1600 DPI resolution optical tracking
- Extra Buttons: Built in “next page” and “previous page” buttons on the side of the mouse for easier web navigation
- Power Saving Mode: Automatic power saving feature will prolong the life of the AAA batteries the mouse runs on when not in use
- Works across devices: Works with Windows, Linux, Mac OSX