One of the universal truths of cooking seems to be that fried food just tastes better. Even on professional cooking shows, you often see chefs expounding on the delectable tastes of fried food, and on the other end of the spectrum, the deliciousness of fried food is also a large factor behind the popularity of chains like McDonalds, Burger King, Wendys, etc. Unfortunately, fried food is also a factor in a rise in weight-related health issues, and there is no debate that the oil used to fry food is not healthy. But what if you could fry food without using cups fatty oil, butter, or lard?
You can with an Air Fryer! Air fryers use a combination of concentrated heat, enclosed environment, and constant circulated air, similar to how a convection oven works. This combination of methods produces food that tastes very close to how unhealthy (but delicious) deep fried food tastes, but using an amount of oil that is only 30% or less of the amount required by conventional frying methods! In practical terms, this means that instead of needing cups of oil, all you should ever need with an air fryer is about a spoonful!
The Cozyna 3.7QT Air Fryer is one of the top-rated models on Amazon, with over 1,000 reviews, because of its range of features and high-quality design. Here is a summary of its features:
- 3.7 Quart / 3.2 Liter capacity
- Powerful: 1500 watts of power!
- Easy to operate: Built-in 30 minute timer; set it and you are good to go!
- Easy to clean: Dishwasher safe, and no oil splashes on your counters, unlike other frying methods
- Adjustable: The temperature and cook time are both adjustable, so you can fry, bake, and roast, all with one device
- Comes with cookbooks
- Compact and portable
- Safer than many other fryers: The bottom basket is cool to the touch on the outside, and has an easy grip handle